Get genealogy hints and help from genealogy experts in our On-Demand Webinars! These online events will teach you how to improve your research skills and make new family history discoveries – on your schedule. Each Webinar lasts about an hour and includes a Q&A session where presenters answer specific genealogy questions on the Webinar topic.
FEATURED ON-DEMAND WEBINAR:
Probate records are a tremendous source of genealogical information. Some family historians find them a little intimidating, though, and any don’t realize that even poor ancestors may have left behind a probate file chock-full of valuable information.
Popular genealogist and blogger Marian Pierre-Louis will demystify the process of finding and interpreting the probate records left behind by your ancestors.
LENGTH: 1 hour
PRESENTERS: Marian Pierre-Louis
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What probate records are (and how to find them)
- Different types of probate records
- Information you’ll find in a typical probate record
- How to make it easier to access probate records
- Why probate records are critical to your genealogical success
- How to download the presentation and slides for future reference
Register today for on-demand access!
MORE ON-DEMAND WEBINARS:
Click here to view all on-demand Webinars from Family Tree University. Recent topics include: