Get an intensive dose of genealogy education at Family Tree University’s Fall 2013 Virtual Genealogy Conference. At this weekend workshop, you’ll learn strategies and resources to boost your research—and because it’s web-based, you can participate from anywhere!
- You get a three-day all-access pass to watch 15 pre-recorded video classes and participate in live chats. Join in every day or as your schedule allows—you make your own schedule.
- Chat schedule and video sessions will be announced soon.
$199.99 ($149.99 with early bird code FALLVCEARLY, which expires 8/9)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 15 half-hour video classes in three tracks:
- genealogy technology track
- research strategies track
- ethnic research track
- Unlimited viewing: Your all-access pass gets you into all 15 classes during the three-day conference—you can even download the videos to watch again later or view ones you missed!
- Make your own schedule: Because the classes are pre-recorded, you don’t have to show up at a specific time to catch the ones you want—or choose between sessions you’re interested in.
- Live chats and message board discussions: Enhance your conference experience by participating in conversations with FTU staff and instructors. Chat topic schedule to come!
- Convenience: Unlike in-person genealogy conferences and seminars, you can take part in the Family Tree University Virtual Conference anywhere you can connect to the internet: at home, at the library, at the coffee shop with your laptop—choose the spot that works best for you. Best of all: No travel costs and parking hassles!
- Value: Conference registration saves you 55% off the price of purchasing each video separately ($29.99). It’s like getting 8 classes for free!
- “Swag bag” of freebies from ShopFamilyTree.com