Did you inherit a family archive? Is it a blessing or a burden?
Family Tree Magazine Publisher Allison Dolan inherited nearly two dozen boxes of family history when her grandparents downsized and moved to a smaller home. Now she’s faced with deciding what to keep and how to store those family treasures. Follow along as Denise Levenick from The Family Curatorworks with Allison to organize her family archive. If you’ve inherited a similar family archive, you will find ideas and inspiration in this webinar.
- SESSION STATUS: Digital Recording Available (Download Here)
- STARTING TIME: On-Demand
- LENGTH: 1 hour
- PRICE: $39.99
- PRESENTER: Denise Levenick, genealogist and author of The Family Curator
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to discover your own purpose for the collection
- Easy ways to inventory your archive
- Tips on how to decide what to save, what to donate and what to throw away
- Ideas for organizing the materials in your archive
- Storage solutions for everything from letters to photos to musical instruments