With five billion historical records, Ancestry.com can unlock valuable information about your family—if you know how to make the most of its search and other tools. In this hour-long webinar, we’ll show you insider tricks and techniques for teasing out ancestor information from the site’s tens of thousands of databases.
DATE: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific
LENGTH: 1 hour
PRICE: $49.99 ($39.99 Early Bird Special)
PRESENTER: David Fryxell, Family Tree Magazine founder and contributing editor
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to efficiently navigate Ancestry.com
- Tricks for finding the databases you need
- Tips for locating hard-to-find ancestors
- Things Ancestry.com doesn’t want you to know!
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS WEBINAR:
- New and veteran Ancestry.com users who want to get the most out of the site
- Genealogists new to online research
- Anyone who’s stumped by Ancestry.com’s search system