Sooner or later most genealogists find that they have to stop looking for dead people and start looking for living ones. Whether you’re working on adoption research, reconnecting after a generations-old family feud or just looking to share photos with your third cousin, finding living people is a key part of every genealogist’s journey. Thomas MacEntee will share his secrets for finding your long-lost relatives in this webinar.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why finding living relatives is important to your research success
- How to use the internet to find long-lost relatives
- What records you can expect to find for free (and which you’ll have to pay for)
- Unlikely sources for finding lost cousins
- How to make sure you’ve found the right person