Whether your concern is a tear, crack, fade or puncture, digitizing your dearest heirlooms is the perfect way to preserve them for posterity. Learn tips for developing digital copies of photos and documents, and forgo the usual fretting with tricks for scanning fragile and oversized items. Bonus: Those who register early can submit scanned photos or documents of their own for the chance to be used as an example during the live webinar!
- SESSION STATUS: Digital Recording Available (Download Here)
- STARTING TIME: On-Demand
- LENGTH: 1 hour
- PRICE: $39.99
- PRESENTER: Denise May Levenick
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What you should digitize
- Tips for creating digital copies of photos and documents
- How to deal with fragile and oversized items, as well as objects you can’t scan
- How to archive digital copies for your own research purposes and to save for posterity
- Key terms and helpful websites
- How to download the presentation and slides for future reference
- Advice for digitizing real-life family history items–including examples from webinar participants!