Become an Ancestry.com Power User
Ancestry.com is like a KitchenAid mixer: you know it has the capacity to make pasta, grind meat and juice a grapefruit, but you mostly just use it to beat cake batter. You might conduct basic Ancestry.com searches every day, but know little about the cool collections and databases available for browsing, exciting advanced search features, or the fun functions featured within Ancestry.com family trees. This course is certain to expand your knowledge of the world’s largest online resource for family history, so sign up and dig in.
- Essential and Advanced search strategies for Ancestry.com
- In-depth information on available records, including images, transcriptions, databases, catalogs and collections
- Everything you need to know about Ancestry.com family trees, such as how to create one, strategies for analyzing matches and making corrections, using trees of other members and adding additional content
- How search, records and family trees can work in unison to make your Ancestry.com research more efficient and effective
- How to use Ancestry.com with family tree